Building the Perfect Video Memorial for your Loved One
We at Ocean County Cremation Service believe that video memorials are an elegant and poignant way to bid a family member or friend farewell. Tribute videos help depict a person's life and pay homage to their memory.
They're an excellent way for people to learn about the other side of your loved one by reading the story behind the pictures you share. Perhaps notably, creating a video memorial can be a cathartic experience during the mourning period. However, this process can frustrate bereaved families.
If you're unsure of the medium to use, how to select the appropriate frames, the number of photographs to include, or how to incorporate music into the video, making the video can become overwhelming during a difficult period.
Various Aspect To Keep In View
Decide how the video would be posted. Since the manner in which the homage is presented dictates the design and duration of the recording, understanding this will simplify the entire process.
Consider the life of your loved one and the concepts that respect and reflect that person. Each image chosen should correspond to one of these patterns. Consider photographs that:
- Demonstrate the individual's hobbies, passions, and ambitions.
- Convey your loved one's character.
- Include the individual's early years. Many people in the audience would be unfamiliar with these photographs, and they're an excellent way to showcase a new aspect of that person.
- Demonstrate relationships with relatives, acquaintances, and other members of the group.
- Emphasize memorable times and occasions, such as graduations, holidays, marriages, and births.
- Vacations and preferred travel spots should be included.
If you want to know more about what a celebrant does or want to pre-plan a cremation service, contact us at Ocean County Cremation Service today. We'll be happy to help with the information and services you need.