What To Expect Before The Funeral
When a family member passes, one of the first things you would need to do is to plan the funeral service. If you have never had to shoulder this responsibility in the past, it can be a little overwhelming to make sure that everything is planned down to the last detail. We at Ocean County Cremation Services, are here to help you with all of the arrangements. These are some of the things you can expect to handle before a funeral:
- You would need to have a consultation with the funeral director. They are very knowledgeable and would be able to provide you all the information you need about the services available and how you can organize the funeral.
- They can organize transportation for the body and also assist with acquiring the cremation permit and the death certificate.
- You will find that the funeral director at a credible funeral home will be very supportive and provide compassionate advice.
- Before any arrangements are made, you would have to provide detailed information to the funeral director. Some of the things that they would require from you include the full name of the decedent and their social security number. The names of the person's parents, spouse, and children (if applicable). You would also have to provide information such as their work history, recent photographs, and educational history as well as religious affiliations.
- This information will be used while planning the funeral service. The funeral director and their staff members will make sure that all of the arrangements are made as you want them to be.
- They will organize for the celebrant or the priest and plan the cremation of the burial as required. The entire team will also make sure that the service progresses without any glitches.
If you want to know more about our services, contact us at Ocean County Cremation Service today. We’ll be happy to help.