Modern Ways To Memorialize A Loved One
When you and your family are dealing with the death of someone very close to you, you may find it very difficult to come to terms with your loss. However, you also want to make sure that you say your final farewell to them in a memorable way. Some families follow conventional methods while organizing funeral services. However, there are many modern ways to memorialize a loved one, such as:
- You can display some digital photographs of your loved one or create a collage to place at the funeral service. The photographs could be different milestones in the person's life including ones like their wedding, anniversary pictures or even their graduation, and more.
- You can also play video clips at the funeral service, and this is a great way to revive memories of your loved one.
- If you have opted for cremation, you can set up a small area in the yard and dedicate it to the memory of the person. You also have the option to spread the ashes of your loved one or bury the urn that hold them in one corner of the yard. Plant a flower bed in that area. Once the flowers bloom, it will help you feel a deeper connection with that person.
- Another great idea is to create memorial jewelry pieces. These pieces can hold small amounts of your loved one's ashes. You can opt for jewelry such as pendants, bracelets, etc.
- Keeping the memory of your loved one alive is a very personal aspect. There are never any specific rules that you are required to follow. You should do what comes to you naturally and provides you some sense of peace.
If you want to know more about our services, contact us at Ocean County Cremation Service today. We’ll be happy to help.